R.A.U. by God’s grace seeks to minister to the physical needs of the region.
- See here Reaching Africa’s Unreached Vision and Mission Statements: https://reachingafricasunreached.org/about/
- R.A.U. is working along with Missionary Agricultural Resource Services(M.A.R.S.) to equip pastors and their congregations through agricultural development strategies. During leadership retreats, one of our days of training includes agricultural training, both in classroom and out in the field. R.A.U. has implemented, in partnership with Missionary Agricultural Resource Services (M.A.R.S). R.A.U.’s 20-acre compound serves as a demo plot for numerous agricultural projects. We have also been bringing members of the community to RAU for both day and multi-day training in agricultural , business planning, and entrepreneurship.
- Intensive management of normal activities on the 20 acres plot of Land.
- Continual agricultural training for pastoral students from Uganda as well as refugee leaders from both North and South Sudan. These trainings are embedded in RAU’s modular Bible trainings.
- Increased number of group 1 day hosting’s of farmers/local gov’t leaders/Muslim leaders/Primarily and Secondary students to RAU 20 acres demonstration plot and training in Hall of Tyrannus
- Promotion of Grafted Mangoes for the West Nile region. Training in grafting and planting using RAU 20 acres as a demonstration
- Promotion of box/kitchen gardens for family consumption and sales.
Any financial support is greatly appreciated! Thank you.
For information on how to give you may go to our donation page:
Recent Agricultural videos:
Providing Clean Water
- Currently we are seeking funds for water wells in the remote nearby Metu Sub county and Moyo Sub County. At this time (January 2022) 23 bore holes have been done. Metu Sub County: Aya (2), Ijujo, Cinyi, Alugodu, Arapi, Duku, Oyo, Pamulu, Meria, Abeso,Padga and Gwere. Moyo Sub County: Afoji, Fodia, Eria Central, Welle, Pacuawi, Vura Opi, Kendi, Onyire, Wano, and Ittia.. Because of the rough and remote terrain our costs have increased to $8,000 per bole hole. We are working closely with a local Moyo driller ,local Metu Community Churches and Metu Sub-County. The community cares for borehore to make sure it is properly used. A small fee is collected from each family, usually on a monthly basis, to hold for any repairs which may be need for upkeep. Please consider helping us drill more boreholes for the villages and Moyo District Water Board requesting help with. This is a wonderful way to show the love of Jesus Christ! The citizens of Moyo District and Reaching Africa’s Unreached are very grateful! Thank you and God bless!
- As funding allows we seek to help children in the area who have disabilities which can be corrected surgically. We are working with several hospitals to help these children with special needs.