RAU is located just north of Moyo on the Ugandan side of the border with South Sudan
Happy New Year praying Friends and Family! May the Lord’s blessings, guidance, and provision be with you throughout 2016!
Thank you to all who have prayed for Carol’s and my health. We both have recovered. However, I do really sense that my many bouts of malaria are taking a toll on me physically so your continual prayers are appreciated for ongoing health and strength to carry on with the beautiful calling the Lord has given to us…and YOU…our prayer and financial supporters.
This newsletter will be short, the goal being to provide praise reports as well as the needs before us.
Praise Report since our last newsletter:
* Healing from malaria for both Carol and me and the UTI for Carol.
* Being able to reconnect with family and many friends.
* Funds given for completion of a second well in the nearby remote region of the Metu Mountains where we are proclaiming the gospel.
*Funds given or promised for re-sponsorship of a second year of education for 9 children from the West Nile in quality schools.
*Opportunities to speak in a number of churches in Texas
* Funds given to bring back literature in Arabic, including Bibles, for our work with Muslims.
*Continuing to be able to encourage church leaders through teaching, Study Bibles and Biblical literature (2 Timothy 2:2).
*Continuing open doors to proclaim the gospel to the unreached Aringa tribe and opportunities to strengthen/encourage Aringa believers.
* Continuing opportunities to empower our local Moyo area through agricultural training and agricultural resources.
Needs before Us:
*Prayers as Carol and I travel and speak in churches to share the vision of R.A.U.
* Funding for on going operational expenses, (e.g. 4 day retreats for church leaders at RAU, ministry outreach for discipleship, evangelism and church planting, Land Cruiser fuel and upkeep, etc.)
* Reading glasses and over the counter medicines (e,g., pain, flu/cough and allergy medications)
* Implementation of a three-month, intensive Bible School : Building of two Classrooms=$25,000 and $10,000 for start up costs.
There are only a few days left in our t-shirt/ hoodies fundraiser. Different styles of t-shirts and hoodies are available. All profits go to Reaching Africa’s Unreached. Thank you!
Here is the link and a picture: https://www.bonfirefunds.com/reaching-africas-unreached
Thank you for your ongoing prayers and loving sacrificial support. We are sowing and watering together and God is giving the increase!.
“What then is Apollos? What is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, as the Lord assigned to each. I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth. He who plants and he who waters are one, and each will receive his wages according to his labor.For we are God’s fellow workers. You are God’s field, God’s building.”
1 Corinthians 3:5-9 ESV (Emphasis mine)
The Grace of the Lord Jesus be with you!
Jacob (Carol) Lee
For those who have asked, small packages and letters may safely be sent to:
Jacob & Carol Lee, PO. 55, Moyo Uganda, East Africa
Tax deductible charitable donations may be made via PayPal. PayPal also has a way to make reoccurring monthly gifts. To do so please click their link below. PayPal deducts a small amount from each gift as a processing fee. All gifts given through PayPal are now tax deductible as Reaching Africa’s Unreached has 501 c3 tax exempt status as a charitable organization. If you wish to write a check you may write it out to R.A.U. and mail it to Lifegate Missions, 395 Lifegate Ln., Seguin Texas 78155.